Indian pilgrim missing in Saudi Arabia
Jeddah: An 82-year-old Indian man who went to pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia three months ago has gone missing, a media report said on Sunday.
The man identified as Mohamad Rashid Musthafa from Kerala had gone to Saudi Arabia for performing "Umrah" three months ago, but did not return back.
His relatives are still in search of him, the report said.
"We missed Mustafa while he was in the premises of the Grand Mosque in Mecca," a relative was quoted as saying by Arab News.
"He came to the Kingdom with an Umrah group on April 27. He returned to the hotel room after performing Umrah. He eventually went outside to have tea, but did not come back. He has not taken his identity card and specs," his relative said.
The relatives and friends have launched a massive search for him in Mecca at nearby hospitals and other places but could not find him until yesterday and police have been informed.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read