Indian pilgrim missing in Saudi Arabia
Jeddah: An 82-year-old Indian man who went to pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia three months ago has gone missing, a media report said on Sunday.
The man identified as Mohamad Rashid Musthafa from Kerala had gone to Saudi Arabia for performing "Umrah" three months ago, but did not return back.
His relatives are still in search of him, the report said.
"We missed Mustafa while he was in the premises of the Grand Mosque in Mecca," a relative was quoted as saying by Arab News.
"He came to the Kingdom with an Umrah group on April 27. He returned to the hotel room after performing Umrah. He eventually went outside to have tea, but did not come back. He has not taken his identity card and specs," his relative said.
The relatives and friends have launched a massive search for him in Mecca at nearby hospitals and other places but could not find him until yesterday and police have been informed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police