It could be lucky 13 for some Kerala politicos!
Thiruvananthapuram: Unlucky 13? That may not be the case for some politicians who fought the latest polls in Kerala.
Elections were held April 13 to constitute the 13th state Assembly and the vote count too will be taken up May 13.
According to MK Damodaran, 57, who has been practising numerology for 22 years, at the moment Leader of Opposition Oommen Chandy`s lucky number is 4 - which is what the 1 and the 3 in 13 add up to.
"Chandy was born on Oct 31 (3 plus 1 equals 4), the election was held on the 13th, counting is on the 13th and it is going to be the 13th assembly. The 3 and 1 add up to 4," said Damodaran who retired from the state revenue service two years ago.
He also pointed out other factors.
"Chandy first became a legislator in the 4th Kerala Assembly and has completed 40 years as a legislator. Also, note that Chandy became chief minister for the first time on Aug 31 (2004). What is to be noted is that 4 is not only Chandy`s lucky number but it is his `Fate Number` too," said Damodaran.
Damodaran said 4 is also a lucky number for union Civil Aviation Minister Vayalar Ravi, who belongs to the Congress.
"Was it not in the news that Ravi had initially shown some interest in becoming the next chief minister of Kerala, if the Congress won the polls?" asked Damodaran.
He has been making correct predictions for a while now.
He had predicted through numerology that Indian cricket captain MS Dhoni would lift the World Cup months before the tournament began, and it was reported in the media too.
"Please also note that May 17, 1999 I had correctly through numerology predicted that AB Vajpayee would become the prime minister. This was published in leading newspapers then," said Damodaran.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges - Part II
- DNA: How BSF soldiers guard the border in scorching summer heat
- DNA: Why is Congress taking support of affidavits to ensure alliance of MLA's?
- DNA: Analysis of how cancer is increasing death toll in India
- Militants kill cop, snatch weapon from another in Kashmir
- Arms training: Bajrang Dal's Ayodhya chief Mahesh Mishra arrested over charges of inciting religious hatred
- Left, Congress call for people's movement against Trinamool 'terror'
- SP main rival in UP polls, not decided on CM face: Amit Shah
- Pope prays to 'convert hearts' of Islamic State jihadists