Journalist N Ramachandran dead
Thiruvananthapuram: Veteran journalist and editorial advisor of `Kerala Kaumudi`, N Ramachandran, has passed away, his family said.
Ramachandran (88) had been active till the other day and attended the editorial meeting of the daily.
The end came at his residence here last night. He is survived by two daughters.
A former member of Kerala Public Service Commission, Ramachandran was associated with Revolutionary Socialist Party and was an active trade unionist before opting for a full-time career in journalism.
In a career spanning over six decades in journalism, he stood out account of sharp editorials and incisive political commentaries he wrote for Kerala Kaumudi.
A former president of Trivandrum Press Club, Ramachandran was closely associated with leading journalists` forums in Kerala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic