KA Rauf surrenders in bribery case
Malappuram: K A Rauf, a businessman and
relative of Kerala Industries Minister P K Kunhalikutty, today surrendered before the police at Perinthalmanna in the district in connection with a bribery case.
Rauf went to Perinthalamanna police station and surrendered before DySP P K Vijayakumar, Special Investigating Officer probing the case.
The case was that Rauf tried to trap by giving bribing DySp S Abhilash, who has been probing a blackmail case against Rauf, last month.
One Aboobacker Siddikh had already been arrested in the case after he had allegedly approached Abhilash with money following direction from Rauf.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what