KA Rauf surrenders in bribery case
Malappuram: K A Rauf, a businessman and
relative of Kerala Industries Minister P K Kunhalikutty, today surrendered before the police at Perinthalmanna in the district in connection with a bribery case.
Rauf went to Perinthalamanna police station and surrendered before DySP P K Vijayakumar, Special Investigating Officer probing the case.
The case was that Rauf tried to trap by giving bribing DySp S Abhilash, who has been probing a blackmail case against Rauf, last month.
One Aboobacker Siddikh had already been arrested in the case after he had allegedly approached Abhilash with money following direction from Rauf.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj