KA Rauf surrenders in bribery case
Malappuram: K A Rauf, a businessman and
relative of Kerala Industries Minister P K Kunhalikutty, today surrendered before the police at Perinthalmanna in the district in connection with a bribery case.
Rauf went to Perinthalamanna police station and surrendered before DySP P K Vijayakumar, Special Investigating Officer probing the case.
The case was that Rauf tried to trap by giving bribing DySp S Abhilash, who has been probing a blackmail case against Rauf, last month.
One Aboobacker Siddikh had already been arrested in the case after he had allegedly approached Abhilash with money following direction from Rauf.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test