KA Rauf surrenders in bribery case
Malappuram: K A Rauf, a businessman and
relative of Kerala Industries Minister P K Kunhalikutty, today surrendered before the police at Perinthalmanna in the district in connection with a bribery case.
Rauf went to Perinthalamanna police station and surrendered before DySP P K Vijayakumar, Special Investigating Officer probing the case.
The case was that Rauf tried to trap by giving bribing DySp S Abhilash, who has been probing a blackmail case against Rauf, last month.
One Aboobacker Siddikh had already been arrested in the case after he had allegedly approached Abhilash with money following direction from Rauf.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore