KA Rauf surrenders in bribery case
Malappuram: K A Rauf, a businessman and
relative of Kerala Industries Minister P K Kunhalikutty, today surrendered before the police at Perinthalmanna in the district in connection with a bribery case.
Rauf went to Perinthalamanna police station and surrendered before DySP P K Vijayakumar, Special Investigating Officer probing the case.
The case was that Rauf tried to trap by giving bribing DySp S Abhilash, who has been probing a blackmail case against Rauf, last month.
One Aboobacker Siddikh had already been arrested in the case after he had allegedly approached Abhilash with money following direction from Rauf.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar