Kalpana Chawla scholarship Registration announced
Kozhikode: Kerala Travels Interserve (KTIL),
a leading travel agency, on Thursday announced the commencement of
registration for the second Kalpana Chawla scholarship.
The full-funded scholarship will be awarded to a girl
student from a state government school to attend Saura
Yathrika, a space training camp at Singapore, a release from
KTIL said here.
The candidate would be selected on the basis of an
examination and interview, to be held in February in
Kozhikode, Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram.
Students from Standard 9 to 12 are eligible, including
those appearing for final examination, it said.
Sura Yathrika offers an opportunity to get trained under
renowned NASA engineers at the Space Academy Singapore.
Trainees willl get to learn about life as an astronaut, human
effects and challenges in space environment, Arctic survival
session, basic rocketry, robotic navigation and physics of
stellite orbits, the release said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months