Karnataka Guv assume additional charge of Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: Karnataka Governor HR
Bhardwaj on Monday assumed additional charge of Kerala as his
counterpart in Kerala MOH Farook is undergoing treatment in
Kerala Acting Chief Justice Manjula Chellur administered
the oath of office to Bhardwaj at a function held at Raj
Bhavani in Thiruvananthapuram.
Chief Minister Oommen Chandy, Speaker G Karthikeyan
and some of his cabinet colleagues and senior state government
officials attended the fuction.
Earlier in the day, Bhardwaj was given a ceremonial
reception on his arrival at the airport.
Former Puducherry Chief Minister, Farook, was made Kerala
Governor last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday