Karunakaran put on ventilator in hospital
Tiruvananthapuram: Veteran Congress leader and former Kerala Chief Minister K Karunakaran has been put on ventilator support in a city hospitral here after his conditon became serious.
According to doctors Aananthapuri Hospital, the condition of the nonagenraran leader was slightly worrisome and he had been given ventilator support this afternoon.
He had been diagnosed with chest and urinary infection, hospital sources said.
Karunakaran was admitted to the hospital on Saturday with fever and uneasiness following a variation in his
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Live: Jayalalithaa passes away in Chennai after suffering cardiac arrest; PM Modi pays tribute to Tamil Nadu CM
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what