Karunakaran`s condition continues to be critical
Thiruvananthapuram: The condition of ailing Congress leader K Karunakaran continued to be critical on Thursday and was on ventilator support.
Ventilator support was resumed for the 93-year old leader yesterday after he suffered acute breathing trouble following a stroke at a hospital here, hospital sources said.
After remaining serious for several days, his condition had improved earlier this week and was taken off ventilator.
Karunakaran was admitted to hospital with severe breathing problem and fever on December 10.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video