Karunakaran`s condition continues to be critical
Thiruvananthapuram: The condition of ailing Congress leader K Karunakaran continued to be critical on Thursday and was on ventilator support.
Ventilator support was resumed for the 93-year old leader yesterday after he suffered acute breathing trouble following a stroke at a hospital here, hospital sources said.
After remaining serious for several days, his condition had improved earlier this week and was taken off ventilator.
Karunakaran was admitted to hospital with severe breathing problem and fever on December 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone