Karunakaran`s condition stable, shifted to hospital room
Thiruvananthapuram: Four time former Kerala chief minister K Karunakaran`s condition was stable, doctors attending on him said Monday. The veteran Congress leader was shifted from the coronary care unit to a hospital room Monday.
Karunakaran was admitted to a private hospital here following complaints of breathlessness Sunday night.
The former chief minister has been advised rest for the next five days and visitors have been barred.
Last November, the 91-year-old veteran had spent more than a week in hospital following fever.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway