`Kerala budget is common man`s budget`
Kozhikode: Terming that the Kerala budget presented by Finance Minister KM Mani in the Assembly was a "good budget", Industries Minister PK Kunhalikutty said that the budget is a common man`s budget.
Talking to reporters here, Kunhalikutty said "it is a good budget and it is a common man`s budget. We will discuss on that`.
He declined to reply to a query on the remark of Electricity Minister Aryadan Mohammed against Indian Union Muslim League state General Secretary KPA Majeed for expressing displeasure on the budget.
Aryadan had on yesterday expressed his displeasure on the budget saying that the special package of Rs 100 crore announced in the budget cannot rescue the debt-ridden KSRTC.
Responding to this at Malappuram yesterday, Majid had said that if Aryadan had any differences of opinion on the budget, he should resign.
Meanwhile, at Kalpetta in Wayanad district today, Aryadan said `I will express my opinion openly in the Congress parliamentary party meeting. Majid need not interfere in our party affairs`, he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days