`Kerala budget is common man`s budget`
Kozhikode: Terming that the Kerala budget presented by Finance Minister KM Mani in the Assembly was a "good budget", Industries Minister PK Kunhalikutty said that the budget is a common man`s budget.
Talking to reporters here, Kunhalikutty said "it is a good budget and it is a common man`s budget. We will discuss on that`.
He declined to reply to a query on the remark of Electricity Minister Aryadan Mohammed against Indian Union Muslim League state General Secretary KPA Majeed for expressing displeasure on the budget.
Aryadan had on yesterday expressed his displeasure on the budget saying that the special package of Rs 100 crore announced in the budget cannot rescue the debt-ridden KSRTC.
Responding to this at Malappuram yesterday, Majid had said that if Aryadan had any differences of opinion on the budget, he should resign.
Meanwhile, at Kalpetta in Wayanad district today, Aryadan said `I will express my opinion openly in the Congress parliamentary party meeting. Majid need not interfere in our party affairs`, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth