Kerala celebrates Krishna Jayanthi
Thiruvananthapuram: Sree Krishna Jayanthi was
celebrated in Kerala on Wednesday with special poojas in temples and
colourful pageantries across the state in which hundreds of
children dressed as Krishna participated.
There was heavy rush in the famed Guruvayur temple where
special `seeveli` ceremonies were held with temple tusker
Gajaratnam Padmanabhan bearing the Lord`s idol.
Hundreds of devotees part-took the famous Valla Sadya
feast at Aranmula Sree Parthasarathy temple on the banks
of river Pampa.
Balagokulam, a pro-RSS children`s forum, organised
`sobha yatras` in all towns in the state.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption