Kerala celebrates Krishna Jayanthi
Thiruvananthapuram: Sree Krishna Jayanthi was
celebrated in Kerala on Wednesday with special poojas in temples and
colourful pageantries across the state in which hundreds of
children dressed as Krishna participated.
There was heavy rush in the famed Guruvayur temple where
special `seeveli` ceremonies were held with temple tusker
Gajaratnam Padmanabhan bearing the Lord`s idol.
Hundreds of devotees part-took the famous Valla Sadya
feast at Aranmula Sree Parthasarathy temple on the banks
of river Pampa.
Balagokulam, a pro-RSS children`s forum, organised
`sobha yatras` in all towns in the state.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India's ''unfinished agenda'' is to retrieve illegally occupied part of J&K: Jitendra Singh
- Skoda Octavia vRS to make its way to India very soon?
- PNB profit more than halves to Rs 306 crore in Q1
- Chennai-bound Oman Air flight makes emergency landing in Goa
- 'Baar Baar Dekho': Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma' breaks all records, rejoices 4.3 million views in 1 day!