Kerala CM advised complete rest for three more days
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy, who was discharged from hospital yesterday, has been advised complete rest for three more days, state Minister for Information K C Joseph said Wednesday.
All programmes of the Chief Minister scheduled till January 17, have been cancelled, he said.
Doctors have advised Chandy not to strain himself in view of the angiogram performed on him, Joseph added.
Today`s Cabinet meeting was held at the CM`s official residence Cliff House, he said.
Chandy was admitted to Medical College Hospital at Kottayam on January 13 following complaints of uneasiness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III