Kerala CM advised complete rest for three more days
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy, who was discharged from hospital yesterday, has been advised complete rest for three more days, state Minister for Information K C Joseph said Wednesday.
All programmes of the Chief Minister scheduled till January 17, have been cancelled, he said.
Doctors have advised Chandy not to strain himself in view of the angiogram performed on him, Joseph added.
Today`s Cabinet meeting was held at the CM`s official residence Cliff House, he said.
Chandy was admitted to Medical College Hospital at Kottayam on January 13 following complaints of uneasiness.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next