Kerala CM advised complete rest for three more days
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy, who was discharged from hospital yesterday, has been advised complete rest for three more days, state Minister for Information K C Joseph said Wednesday.
All programmes of the Chief Minister scheduled till January 17, have been cancelled, he said.
Doctors have advised Chandy not to strain himself in view of the angiogram performed on him, Joseph added.
Today`s Cabinet meeting was held at the CM`s official residence Cliff House, he said.
Chandy was admitted to Medical College Hospital at Kottayam on January 13 following complaints of uneasiness.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!