Kerala CM orders probe into airport incident
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy ordered a probe into the incident of protest by passengers of an Air India flight at the International Airport here on Friday that led to a hijack alarm.
Complaints of passengers against the pilot, who sent a hijack alert in panic, and also the pilot`s complaints against passengers would be looked into, he said.
The Chief Minister said he has instructed Director General of Police KS Balasubramaniam to investigate the matter.
Around 200 passengers of an Air India Kochi-bound flight from Abu Dhabi protested and some allegedly tried to enter the cockpit after it was diverted here due to poor visibility.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP