Kerala CM`s security beefed up following terror alert
Thiruvananthapuram: Security has been tightened for Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy and at the state Secretariat following an intelligence report about a possible terror strike on May 1.
The state government had received an intelligence report stating that `there is a possibility for a terror strike` on the Secretariat on May 1, the chief minister`s office sources said here today.
As part of security arrangement, bomb squad conducted a search at the secretariat, the sources said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- It's a Black Hole Friday for NASA!
- Shocking! Anurag Basu feels Salman Khan is ‘boring’?
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife