Kerala Governor cancels `At Home` programme
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Governor RS Gavi has cancelled the `At Home` programme organised in connection with the Republic Day celebrations at Rajbhavan here on January 26 in the wake of the stampede at Pullumedu that
killed 102 Ayyappa devotees.
`The At Home` in connection with the Repulic Day celebrations is cancelled`, an official release from Raj Bhavan said here today.
The accident happened when the devotees were returning home after `Makara Jyothi` darshan at Sabarimala Ayyappa Temple on January 14 last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand