Kerala Governor cancels `At Home` programme
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Governor RS Gavi has cancelled the `At Home` programme organised in connection with the Republic Day celebrations at Rajbhavan here on January 26 in the wake of the stampede at Pullumedu that
killed 102 Ayyappa devotees.
`The At Home` in connection with the Repulic Day celebrations is cancelled`, an official release from Raj Bhavan said here today.
The accident happened when the devotees were returning home after `Makara Jyothi` darshan at Sabarimala Ayyappa Temple on January 14 last.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi's remarks irk Opposition which forces brief adjournment in Rajya Sabha
- Zee Entertainment launches Zee.One in Germany
- No talks about starring with Kangana in Ritesh's next: Irrfan Khan
- Dalits refuse to dispose of dead cattle, demand protection in Gujarat