Kerala Governor cancels `At Home` programme
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Governor RS Gavi has cancelled the `At Home` programme organised in connection with the Republic Day celebrations at Rajbhavan here on January 26 in the wake of the stampede at Pullumedu that
killed 102 Ayyappa devotees.
`The At Home` in connection with the Repulic Day celebrations is cancelled`, an official release from Raj Bhavan said here today.
The accident happened when the devotees were returning home after `Makara Jyothi` darshan at Sabarimala Ayyappa Temple on January 14 last.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!