Kerala Governor Sheila Dikshit condoles Munde`s death
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Governor Sheila Dikshit expressed shock and grief at the death of Union Minister and BJP leader Gopinath Munde.
"I am shocked and saddened at the sudden demise of Gopinath Munde, one of the most vibrant leaders of the BJP," Dikshit said in a message today.
The Governor said it was all the more saddening as his death came within days after being sworn in as a cabinet minister at the Centre.
She conveyed her heartfelt condolence to the bereaved family and followers of the departed leader.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH