Kerala Governor Sheila Dikshit condoles Munde`s death
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Governor Sheila Dikshit expressed shock and grief at the death of Union Minister and BJP leader Gopinath Munde.
"I am shocked and saddened at the sudden demise of Gopinath Munde, one of the most vibrant leaders of the BJP," Dikshit said in a message today.
The Governor said it was all the more saddening as his death came within days after being sworn in as a cabinet minister at the Centre.
She conveyed her heartfelt condolence to the bereaved family and followers of the departed leader.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported