Kerala govt sanctions Rs 297 cr for Kochi Metro
Kochi: Kerala government today sanctioned an additional Rs 297.75 crore for the Kochi Metro project.
Out of this, Rs. 88.50 crore is state government`s equity share and Rs 209.25 crore for land acquisition, a Kochi Metro press release said.
The allocation would further boost the ongoing land acquisition process. Government had earlier allocated about Rs 100 crore and Rs 19 crore as equity share for the project.
Meanwhile, Abraham Oommen has joined Kochi Metro Rail Limited as Director (Finance). Prior to joining KMRL, he was holding different positions in Finance and Accounts departments in various PSUs like Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, NTPC and MMTC for around 30 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief