Kerala minister falls sick during cabinet meet
Thiruvananthapuram: Congress leader and Minister for Cooperation CN Balakrishnan fell sick Wednesday during the weekly cabinet meeting here.
An official attached to the Chief Minister`s Office told IANS that the minister vomited while the meeting was on.
"His cabinet colleagues asked for medical assistance and it was decided to move him to the state-run Medical College Hospital here," said the official who did not wish to be identified.
Later, Home Minister Ramesh Chennithala and Health Minister VS Sivakumar visited the Balakrishnan.
Of late, Balakrishnan has not been keeping well.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’