Kerala to create IT platform for healthcare
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala government is working on an IT platform to monitor the effective implementation of its various health projects and schemes covering all sections of the society.
The proposal is part of the government`s universal healthcare project envisaged to provide quality healthcare to people in all strata including the marginalised sections like tribals, state Principal Secretary for Health, Rajeev Sadanandan, said here Monday.
Speaking at a workshop on "Innovations in Healthcare" at the Institute of Management in Government, he said, "We will have an IT platform to monitor whether the universal healthcare is being implemented effectively," he said.
He said the situation would change when people see the quality healthcare as their right.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez