Kerala to start virtual classrooms in ITIs
Thiruvananthapuram: As part of improving quality of education, the Kerala Industrial Department has decided to introduce virtual classrooms in 34 industrial training institutes (ITIs) in the state.
The programme will be inaugurated by Chief Minister Oommen Chandy at Kozhikode on May 17 to coincide with the first anniversary of the United Democratic Front government`s rule.
It envisages imparting studies on changing technology in industrial sector to ITI trainees with the help of e-learning. In the first phase, virtual classrooms would be set up in 34 ITIs, State Labour Minister Shibu Baby John said here.
Along with virtual classrooms, job and placement portals would become operational, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday