Kerala: Two foreigners die as train hits car
Alappuzha: Two foreign tourists and a driver were killed on Sunday when the Chennai Express rammed into their car at an unmanned railway crossing in Kerala`s Alappuzha district, police said.
"Two foreign tourists and the driver of the car died on the spot. A third tourist suffered serious injuries. The nationalities of the foreigners are being ascertained," a police official said.
The incident occurred at 10.50 am on Sunday in Mararikulam village.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok