Kerala: Two foreigners die as train hits car
Alappuzha: Two foreign tourists and a driver were killed on Sunday when the Chennai Express rammed into their car at an unmanned railway crossing in Kerala`s Alappuzha district, police said.
"Two foreign tourists and the driver of the car died on the spot. A third tourist suffered serious injuries. The nationalities of the foreigners are being ascertained," a police official said.
The incident occurred at 10.50 am on Sunday in Mararikulam village.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- PM Modi to launch Smart City projects in Pune today
- 'Mirzya': Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra thanks Salman Khan, sends best wishes for 'Sultan'
- Zardari urges US to support sale of F-16 jets to Pakistan
- Gulbarga ragging case: 3 arrested, 2 sent to 14-day judicial custody
- After Sachin Tendulkar, now 'Bharat Ratna' demand for Virat Kohli