Kerala`s foreign remittance exceed Rs 75,000 cr
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy on Thursday lauded the contribution of Non-Resident Keralites towards the state`s development and said foreign remittances have exceeded Rs 75,000 crore.
Speaking at the Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas at New Delhi, Chandy said NRK`s not only fetch money but also share their ideas and inspire the state to think in a world class manner.
He said government has undertaken several policy measures and incentives to attract investors, as a result of which Kerala was becoming one of the most preferred investment destinations in the country.
"The Public Private Partnership route would offer attractive opportunities in Kerala for prospective investors and financiers`," he said.
"We are willing to adopt policy that helps investment in various sectors such as health, education, IT and infrastructure," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- 5 homemade fruit packs that’ll make you glow instantly