Kerala`s foreign remittance exceed Rs 75,000 cr
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy on Thursday lauded the contribution of Non-Resident Keralites towards the state`s development and said foreign remittances have exceeded Rs 75,000 crore.
Speaking at the Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas at New Delhi, Chandy said NRK`s not only fetch money but also share their ideas and inspire the state to think in a world class manner.
He said government has undertaken several policy measures and incentives to attract investors, as a result of which Kerala was becoming one of the most preferred investment destinations in the country.
"The Public Private Partnership route would offer attractive opportunities in Kerala for prospective investors and financiers`," he said.
"We are willing to adopt policy that helps investment in various sectors such as health, education, IT and infrastructure," he added.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Aditi and Mohit Malik’s Indonesian vacation will give you honeymoon goals
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- US asks Pakistan not to discriminate among terrorists
- CMs to make presentation on their ambitious schemes in BJP meet today