Keralite youth shot dead in Ghana by robbers
Kollam (Ker): A Keralite youth was shot dead by robbers in West African country Ghana where he had gone for business deals of a cashew processing company he was employed with, according to information received by his family here.
The victim was identified as Rajesh Muraleedharan (23) from Puthoor near Kottarakkara town in Kollam district of Kerala.
According to information received by his relatives today, Rajesh died on May 9 in a hospital where he was admitted with bullet injuries after he was fired at by a gang that broke into the rented house he was living in.
Rajesh, working as quality inspector of a private cashew factory here, had gone to Ghana in January for purchasing raw nuts for the factory, sources said.
There were also some other Keralites staying with him, who informed Rajesh`s family of the incident. His relatives, however, could not say in which place in Ghana their kin was living when he was attacked.
Earlier this month, the CEO of a Kochi-based shipping company was shot dead by robbers in South Sudan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Up to 700 migrants feared dead in Mediterranean this week: UN
- After 11 years Mars will come closest to Earth on May 30
- Indian Premier League 2016 Final: SunRisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore — As it happened...
- Rahul Singh takes blessings from poor on his B-day
- Dino Morea, Ranbir Kapoor flaunt football skills! - See pics