Kerela: Three trains to be regulated on June 12
Kozhikode: Southern Railway on Tuesday announced that three trains would be regulated on June 12 for between 15 to 40 minutes due to maintenance work at Shornur yard.
Accordingly the Mangalore Central Chennai Central Express would be regulated for 30 minutes at Karakad and 15 minutes at Shoranur.
The Alappuzha Kannur Express would be regulated at Vallathol Nagar for 30 minutes and the Coimbatore Thrissur passenger at Mannanur station for 40 minutes, a press release from the Palakkad division of the Railways said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!