Kerela: Three trains to be regulated on June 12
Kozhikode: Southern Railway on Tuesday announced that three trains would be regulated on June 12 for between 15 to 40 minutes due to maintenance work at Shornur yard.
Accordingly the Mangalore Central Chennai Central Express would be regulated for 30 minutes at Karakad and 15 minutes at Shoranur.
The Alappuzha Kannur Express would be regulated at Vallathol Nagar for 30 minutes and the Coimbatore Thrissur passenger at Mannanur station for 40 minutes, a press release from the Palakkad division of the Railways said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list