Kochi court issues NBW against blasts accused
Kochi: A special CBI court, which is the
designated court of the National Investigation Agency, today
issued non-bailable arrest warrants against two absconding
persons who are accused in the 2006 Kozhikode twin bomb blasts
The warrants were issued against Mohammed Ashar and K P
Yusuf, who hail from Kannur.
The NIA is probing various terror-related cases in
Kerala. There are nine accused in the case of which five have
been arrested so far.
Magistrate court recorded the statement of Shammy Firoz, a key
accused in the Kozhikode blasts case. He was arrested by NIA
on March 19 at the Nedumbassery Airport near here.
Two persons were injured in the blasts at the bus station
on March 3, 2006.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand