Kochi court issues NBW against blasts accused
Kochi: A special CBI court, which is the
designated court of the National Investigation Agency, today
issued non-bailable arrest warrants against two absconding
persons who are accused in the 2006 Kozhikode twin bomb blasts
The warrants were issued against Mohammed Ashar and K P
Yusuf, who hail from Kannur.
The NIA is probing various terror-related cases in
Kerala. There are nine accused in the case of which five have
been arrested so far.
Magistrate court recorded the statement of Shammy Firoz, a key
accused in the Kozhikode blasts case. He was arrested by NIA
on March 19 at the Nedumbassery Airport near here.
Two persons were injured in the blasts at the bus station
on March 3, 2006.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Minor gang-raped in UP's Etah
- Three drowned as car plunges into canal in UP
- After clinching historic silver medal, here's what PV Sindhu was allowed to do by coach Pullela Gopichand
- Welspun India hires Ernst & Young to probe US export lapses
- BIZARRE PUNISHMENT! Kim Jong-Un to make North Korean athletes, who could not win medals in Rio Olympics, work in coal mines?