Kochi court issues NBW against blasts accused
Kochi: A special CBI court, which is the
designated court of the National Investigation Agency, today
issued non-bailable arrest warrants against two absconding
persons who are accused in the 2006 Kozhikode twin bomb blasts
The warrants were issued against Mohammed Ashar and K P
Yusuf, who hail from Kannur.
The NIA is probing various terror-related cases in
Kerala. There are nine accused in the case of which five have
been arrested so far.
Magistrate court recorded the statement of Shammy Firoz, a key
accused in the Kozhikode blasts case. He was arrested by NIA
on March 19 at the Nedumbassery Airport near here.
Two persons were injured in the blasts at the bus station
on March 3, 2006.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler