Kochi court issues NBW against blasts accused
Kochi: A special CBI court, which is the
designated court of the National Investigation Agency, today
issued non-bailable arrest warrants against two absconding
persons who are accused in the 2006 Kozhikode twin bomb blasts
The warrants were issued against Mohammed Ashar and K P
Yusuf, who hail from Kannur.
The NIA is probing various terror-related cases in
Kerala. There are nine accused in the case of which five have
been arrested so far.
Magistrate court recorded the statement of Shammy Firoz, a key
accused in the Kozhikode blasts case. He was arrested by NIA
on March 19 at the Nedumbassery Airport near here.
Two persons were injured in the blasts at the bus station
on March 3, 2006.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees