Kochi Metro rail website hacked
Kochi: The website of Kochi Metro Rail was found hacked early on Monday and anti-Israel messages were posted.
The messages were blocked immediately and a complaint lodged with the Cyber cell, Kochi Metro sources said.
The Cyber cell has registered a complaint in this regard.
The website had been developed by Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT), an autonomous institution set up by the state government, and was being maintained by it. The domain has been hosted in the state data centre`s server which is managed by the Kerala state IT mission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Watch: NASA releases best images of Pluto's largest moon, Charon