Kochi Metro rail website hacked
Kochi: The website of Kochi Metro Rail was found hacked early on Monday and anti-Israel messages were posted.
The messages were blocked immediately and a complaint lodged with the Cyber cell, Kochi Metro sources said.
The Cyber cell has registered a complaint in this regard.
The website had been developed by Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT), an autonomous institution set up by the state government, and was being maintained by it. The domain has been hosted in the state data centre`s server which is managed by the Kerala state IT mission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth