Kochi Metro rail website hacked
Kochi: The website of Kochi Metro Rail was found hacked early on Monday and anti-Israel messages were posted.
The messages were blocked immediately and a complaint lodged with the Cyber cell, Kochi Metro sources said.
The Cyber cell has registered a complaint in this regard.
The website had been developed by Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT), an autonomous institution set up by the state government, and was being maintained by it. The domain has been hosted in the state data centre`s server which is managed by the Kerala state IT mission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- ICC World T20: Pakistan announce 15-man squad; Shahid Afridi to lead, Ahmed Shehzad dropped
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming