Kochi Metro rail website hacked
Kochi: The website of Kochi Metro Rail was found hacked early on Monday and anti-Israel messages were posted.
The messages were blocked immediately and a complaint lodged with the Cyber cell, Kochi Metro sources said.
The Cyber cell has registered a complaint in this regard.
The website had been developed by Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT), an autonomous institution set up by the state government, and was being maintained by it. The domain has been hosted in the state data centre`s server which is managed by the Kerala state IT mission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!