Kochi-Sharjah flights returns after technical snag
Kochi: An Air India flight IC 393
Kochi-Sharjah flight with 142 passengers an 9 crew returned to
Kochi an hour after take off following technical snag,
airlines sources said.
The flight had taken off from Kochi at 10.15 am and
returned by 11 am.
The technicians are trying to rectify the snag and the
flight is expected to leave for its destination in two hours
time, the sources said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees