Kozhikode blast case posted to prelimnary hearing
Kochi: The NIA court on Tuesday posted the
Kozhikode twin blast case to Dec 22 for preliminary hearing.
The direction in this regard was issued by CBI Special
court Judge S Vijay Kumar.
Four accused-- T Nazeer, Shafaz, Abubacker Yusuf and
Haleem were produced in the court.
Nazeer, alleged Let operative, Shafaz and Yusuf have been
sent to the Viyur central jail, Haleem is out on bail.
The twin blasts had occurred in Kozhikode on Mar 3,
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you