Kozhikode blast case posted to prelimnary hearing
Kochi: The NIA court on Tuesday posted the
Kozhikode twin blast case to Dec 22 for preliminary hearing.
The direction in this regard was issued by CBI Special
court Judge S Vijay Kumar.
Four accused-- T Nazeer, Shafaz, Abubacker Yusuf and
Haleem were produced in the court.
Nazeer, alleged Let operative, Shafaz and Yusuf have been
sent to the Viyur central jail, Haleem is out on bail.
The twin blasts had occurred in Kozhikode on Mar 3,
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'