KPCC demands CBI probe into the lottery issue in the state
Kannur: Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee
on Tuesday demanded a CBI probe into the lottery scam in the state.
Speaking at a meet-the-press programme organised by Kannur
Press Club, KPCC President Ramesh Chennithala said only such a
probe would bring to light all the facts on the lottery issue.
Chennithala alleged that the CPI(M)-led Left Democratic
Front (LDF) government was scared of ordering an investigation
as it would reveal all the facts.
He said Manjalamkuzi Ali, LDF MLA from Mankad in Malappuram
district, who had decided to part ways with the front and quit
the membership in the state legislative assembly, was welcome
to join the United Democratic Front (UDF).
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble