KPCC demands CBI probe into the lottery issue in the state
Kannur: Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee
on Tuesday demanded a CBI probe into the lottery scam in the state.
Speaking at a meet-the-press programme organised by Kannur
Press Club, KPCC President Ramesh Chennithala said only such a
probe would bring to light all the facts on the lottery issue.
Chennithala alleged that the CPI(M)-led Left Democratic
Front (LDF) government was scared of ordering an investigation
as it would reveal all the facts.
He said Manjalamkuzi Ali, LDF MLA from Mankad in Malappuram
district, who had decided to part ways with the front and quit
the membership in the state legislative assembly, was welcome
to join the United Democratic Front (UDF).
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you