KWA union against privatisation of water supply
Thiruvananthapuram: The Kerala Water Authority Employees Union has come out against the Congress-led-UDF government`s move to privatise drinking water supply scheme in the state.
In a statement here, the Union said it would sternly oppose the move to form a company with 51 per cent stakes for private holders in the drinking water supply sector.
The union also criticised the national water policy which permitted privatisation of drinking water supply.
The union would launch a state-wide campaign against the move of the government, it said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about