Land grab case: Vigilance files preliminary report
Kochi: The vigilance department on Monday filed preliminary report in the land grabbing case against Salim Raj, former gunman of Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy, who was suspended after his name figured in the Solar Panel scam.
Preliminary report on the land grab case at Kadakkambally in Thiruvananthapuram, was filed in a sealed cover before Justice Harun-Al Rashid in the Kerala High Court.
Earlier, the Court had directed vigilance to conduct a prelimary inquiry and file a report within 10 days.
While the time limit expired today, the report was filed in sealed cover.
Justice Harun-Al Rashid had ordered vigilance probe in the two land grabbing cases at nearby Kalamassery and Kadakkambally near Thiruvanathapuram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi