Land grab case: Vigilance files preliminary report
Kochi: The vigilance department on Monday filed preliminary report in the land grabbing case against Salim Raj, former gunman of Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy, who was suspended after his name figured in the Solar Panel scam.
Preliminary report on the land grab case at Kadakkambally in Thiruvananthapuram, was filed in a sealed cover before Justice Harun-Al Rashid in the Kerala High Court.
Earlier, the Court had directed vigilance to conduct a prelimary inquiry and file a report within 10 days.
While the time limit expired today, the report was filed in sealed cover.
Justice Harun-Al Rashid had ordered vigilance probe in the two land grabbing cases at nearby Kalamassery and Kadakkambally near Thiruvanathapuram.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley