Land grab case: Vigilance files preliminary report
Kochi: The vigilance department on Monday filed preliminary report in the land grabbing case against Salim Raj, former gunman of Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy, who was suspended after his name figured in the Solar Panel scam.
Preliminary report on the land grab case at Kadakkambally in Thiruvananthapuram, was filed in a sealed cover before Justice Harun-Al Rashid in the Kerala High Court.
Earlier, the Court had directed vigilance to conduct a prelimary inquiry and file a report within 10 days.
While the time limit expired today, the report was filed in sealed cover.
Justice Harun-Al Rashid had ordered vigilance probe in the two land grabbing cases at nearby Kalamassery and Kadakkambally near Thiruvanathapuram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part II
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part III
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan? - Part IV
- Exclusive: Home Minister Rajnath Singh in conversation with Sudhir Chaudhary
- AAP MLA Jagdeep Singh arrested on assault charges, later released on bail
- Red Bull apologise to Daniel Ricciardo for pit-stop bungle at Monaco
- Have you ever encountered death? These people did and were lucky to survive it – Watch
- Badaun re-run? Teenage girl murdered after gang-rape, body hanged from tree in UP
- Teen sensation Marcus Rashford signs bumper long-term contract at Manchester United: Reports