LDF trying to create unnecessary controversies: CM
Kozhikode: Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy
alleged that the opposition Left Democratic Front (LDF) was
trying to create controversies and violence thereby hampering
the states development.
Addressing a public meeting last night here, Chandy said
the LDF which had "not" undertaken any development projects in
the state was trying to create unnecessary controversies and
hampering the development process in the state.
Referring to the adverse comments made by Kerala Sports
Minister KB Ganeshkumar against leader of Opposition V S
Achuthanandan at Pathanapuram recently, Chandy said he had
expressed regrets over the comments by Kumar in the assembly.
United Democratic Front (UDF) was ready to admit mistakes if
it had committed any.
Raking up controversies and violence the LDF had lost
development opportunities in the state, he said, alleging that
it was resorting the same tactics. But the government will not
allow LDF to do the same this time, he said.
Among those addressing the gathering included Kerala
minister PK Kunhalikutty and Dr MK Muneer and SJD chief MP
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Stunning model 'Miss BumBum' uses Instagram to persuade Lionel Messi to reconsider retirement – WATCH pics
- Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon in Brussels for EU talks
- Know the final recommendations of 7th Pay Commission in a nutshell
- Malala Yousafzai becomes millionaire with book sales, lectures
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again