Litterateur Raghavan passes away
Kasaragod (Kerala): Noted litterateur C
Raghavan, credited with bringing out the first authentic book
on Tulu language, died at a private hospital Saturday
following age related problems, family sources said.
Raghavan (79), winner of Kendra Sahitya Academy award in
1998 for his Kannada translation of O Chandumenon`s Indulekha,
was the editor of `Utharadesam`.
He is survived by his wife, a son and three daughters.
The well-known author had translated several literary
works in Malayalam and Kannada languages.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley