LPG tanker mishap toll rises to 3
Kannur: A woman succumbed to burns at a Kozhikode hospital on Wednesday taking the toll in the LPG tanker mishap near here to three, police said.
Fifty-year-old Nirmala, who was undergoing treatment at Kozhikode Medical College Hospital, breathed her last this morning, sources said. Two persons had succumbed to burns yesterday.
In all 35 people were injured when the tanker lorry overturned and exploded after hitting a road divider at Chala on Monday night. Of this, the condition of 12 continued to be critical, police said.
Six houses, 15 shops and some vehicles were gutted in the explosion and the huge fire.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter