Madani is `habitual terrorist`: VHP
Kochi: Describing PDP leader, Abdul Nasser Madani, an accused in the 2008 Bangalore blast case, as a `habitual terrorist`, Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) international president, Ashok Singal, on Monday said those not allowing him to be arrested `want to perpetrate terrorism`.
`Madani is a habitual terrorist and those not allowing him to be arrested. What do they want. They want terrorism to perpetrate`, Singal told reporters at the sidelines of a
More and more problems are being created in the country as terrorists are being allowed to have a free hand, he said. Kerala Chief minister, VS Achutanandan had said separatistism was a great problem in the country. `Madani is a terrorist. They are trying to save these people. Why only because they are vote hungry.... More and more problems are being created in the country as they are allowing terrorists to have a free hand in the country`, he alleged.
Referring to the Afzal Guru, who was convicted of conspiracy in the Deceber 2001 attack on Parliament and was sentenced to death in 2004, Singal said the sentence was yet
to be carried out. `they (government) was succumbing to the greed of Muslim votes. This greed of Muslim votes will take the country to dogs`.
Prime minister Manmohan Singh and kerala chief minister Achutanandan are `pampering those people who are engaged in separatist and terrorist activities. Same is happening in
Kashmir. They want to give autonomy to Kashmir, which belongs to the whole country`, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Couple in Bihar asked to pay Rs 50,000 as 'tax' for inter-caste marriage
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' starts on a good note at the Box Office!
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Shocking! 7 veg food items that may actually be non veg
- CBSE 12th Result 2015 to be announced on Monday
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Standoff with LG: Arvind Kejriwal calls emergency session of Delhi Assembly
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25