Madani is `habitual terrorist`: VHP
Kochi: Describing PDP leader, Abdul Nasser Madani, an accused in the 2008 Bangalore blast case, as a `habitual terrorist`, Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) international president, Ashok Singal, on Monday said those not allowing him to be arrested `want to perpetrate terrorism`.
`Madani is a habitual terrorist and those not allowing him to be arrested. What do they want. They want terrorism to perpetrate`, Singal told reporters at the sidelines of a
More and more problems are being created in the country as terrorists are being allowed to have a free hand, he said. Kerala Chief minister, VS Achutanandan had said separatistism was a great problem in the country. `Madani is a terrorist. They are trying to save these people. Why only because they are vote hungry.... More and more problems are being created in the country as they are allowing terrorists to have a free hand in the country`, he alleged.
Referring to the Afzal Guru, who was convicted of conspiracy in the Deceber 2001 attack on Parliament and was sentenced to death in 2004, Singal said the sentence was yet
to be carried out. `they (government) was succumbing to the greed of Muslim votes. This greed of Muslim votes will take the country to dogs`.
Prime minister Manmohan Singh and kerala chief minister Achutanandan are `pampering those people who are engaged in separatist and terrorist activities. Same is happening in
Kashmir. They want to give autonomy to Kashmir, which belongs to the whole country`, he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- BMWs for Rio Champions: Shobhaa De launches SCATHING attack – See her Tweet
- Horribly Sad! Single lightning strike kills 323 reindeers in Norway
- Retiring Tillakaratne Dilshan speaks on lack of support from teammates during his captaincy stint
- MS Dhoni backs Virat Kohli-led team India to claim No. 1 spot in Tests by the end of home season
- I want to play a warrior: Tabu