Madani is `habitual terrorist`: VHP
Kochi: Describing PDP leader, Abdul Nasser Madani, an accused in the 2008 Bangalore blast case, as a `habitual terrorist`, Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) international president, Ashok Singal, on Monday said those not allowing him to be arrested `want to perpetrate terrorism`.
`Madani is a habitual terrorist and those not allowing him to be arrested. What do they want. They want terrorism to perpetrate`, Singal told reporters at the sidelines of a
More and more problems are being created in the country as terrorists are being allowed to have a free hand, he said. Kerala Chief minister, VS Achutanandan had said separatistism was a great problem in the country. `Madani is a terrorist. They are trying to save these people. Why only because they are vote hungry.... More and more problems are being created in the country as they are allowing terrorists to have a free hand in the country`, he alleged.
Referring to the Afzal Guru, who was convicted of conspiracy in the Deceber 2001 attack on Parliament and was sentenced to death in 2004, Singal said the sentence was yet
to be carried out. `they (government) was succumbing to the greed of Muslim votes. This greed of Muslim votes will take the country to dogs`.
Prime minister Manmohan Singh and kerala chief minister Achutanandan are `pampering those people who are engaged in separatist and terrorist activities. Same is happening in
Kashmir. They want to give autonomy to Kashmir, which belongs to the whole country`, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves