Madani`s arrest: Senior Karnataka officials in Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: Amid suspense over the arrest of PDP leader Abdul Nasser Madani in Bangalore blats case, Joint Police Commissioner of Bangalore Alok Kumar arrived here Monday morning to hold discussions with police top brass in Kerala.
The arrival of Kumar alongwith Deputy Commissioner Omkarayya fuelled speculation that the PDP leader, against whom arrest warrant is pending in Bangalore blasts case is
pending, is imminent.
Though Madani had yesterday said he preferred to surrender before a local court in one of these days, Karnataka police was learnt to be keen on executing the order.
A Karnataka team led by Circle Inspector NH Siddappa has been camping in Kollam, the district where Madani`s camp is located, since last Monday.
They had sought the Kerala police`s help to arrest Madani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi