Madani`s arrest: Senior Karnataka officials in Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: Amid suspense over the arrest of PDP leader Abdul Nasser Madani in Bangalore blats case, Joint Police Commissioner of Bangalore Alok Kumar arrived here Monday morning to hold discussions with police top brass in Kerala.
The arrival of Kumar alongwith Deputy Commissioner Omkarayya fuelled speculation that the PDP leader, against whom arrest warrant is pending in Bangalore blasts case is
pending, is imminent.
Though Madani had yesterday said he preferred to surrender before a local court in one of these days, Karnataka police was learnt to be keen on executing the order.
A Karnataka team led by Circle Inspector NH Siddappa has been camping in Kollam, the district where Madani`s camp is located, since last Monday.
They had sought the Kerala police`s help to arrest Madani.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days