Madani`s arrest: Senior Karnataka officials in Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: Amid suspense over the arrest of PDP leader Abdul Nasser Madani in Bangalore blats case, Joint Police Commissioner of Bangalore Alok Kumar arrived here Monday morning to hold discussions with police top brass in Kerala.
The arrival of Kumar alongwith Deputy Commissioner Omkarayya fuelled speculation that the PDP leader, against whom arrest warrant is pending in Bangalore blasts case is
pending, is imminent.
Though Madani had yesterday said he preferred to surrender before a local court in one of these days, Karnataka police was learnt to be keen on executing the order.
A Karnataka team led by Circle Inspector NH Siddappa has been camping in Kollam, the district where Madani`s camp is located, since last Monday.
They had sought the Kerala police`s help to arrest Madani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!