Madani`s arrest: Senior Karnataka officials in Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: Amid suspense over the arrest of PDP leader Abdul Nasser Madani in Bangalore blats case, Joint Police Commissioner of Bangalore Alok Kumar arrived here Monday morning to hold discussions with police top brass in Kerala.
The arrival of Kumar alongwith Deputy Commissioner Omkarayya fuelled speculation that the PDP leader, against whom arrest warrant is pending in Bangalore blasts case is
pending, is imminent.
Though Madani had yesterday said he preferred to surrender before a local court in one of these days, Karnataka police was learnt to be keen on executing the order.
A Karnataka team led by Circle Inspector NH Siddappa has been camping in Kollam, the district where Madani`s camp is located, since last Monday.
They had sought the Kerala police`s help to arrest Madani.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH