Madani`s judicial custody extended to November 22
Bangalore: A local court Monday extended
till November 22 the judicial custody of PDP leader Abdul
Nasser Madani, an accused in the 2008 Bangalore serial blasts
Madani`s custody, which ended today, was extended by
the Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Venkatesh Hulagi.
Along with Madani, 31 people were named in the chargesheet in the case relating to the July 2008 blasts which left
a woman dead and 20 others injured.
Of the 32 accused in the case, 14 have been arrested.
Karnataka Police arrested Madani on August 17 from
Kollam in Kerala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past