Madani`s judicial custody extended to November 22
Bangalore: A local court Monday extended
till November 22 the judicial custody of PDP leader Abdul
Nasser Madani, an accused in the 2008 Bangalore serial blasts
Madani`s custody, which ended today, was extended by
the Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Venkatesh Hulagi.
Along with Madani, 31 people were named in the chargesheet in the case relating to the July 2008 blasts which left
a woman dead and 20 others injured.
Of the 32 accused in the case, 14 have been arrested.
Karnataka Police arrested Madani on August 17 from
Kollam in Kerala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress