Man gets life term for unnatural sex, killing minor in Kerala
Palakkad (Kerala): A special CBI court has handed life imprisonment to a man in a case of unnatural sex-cum-murder involving a minor.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 70,000 on the convict, Anilmon Thomas, who was working as a forest watcher when the incident took place in 2006.
CBI investigation revealed that Ajin, aged 14 years, resident of Mankurissi, Palakkad District had left his house on May 11, 2006 to Malampuzha Dam during his summer vacation.
"The accused, Anilmon Thomas, who was working as temporary Forest Watcher at Malampuzha enticed him, purchased toddy and after consuming it, indulged in unnatural sex with the deceased Ajin...
"During the course of the unnatural sex, Ajin fell on the ground, got injured on his forehead and became unconscious. The accused pushed the unconscious boy into Malampuzha Dam reservoir and killed him," a CBI spokesperson said in a statement today.
After a thorough investigation, CBI filed a charge sheet in the designated court. The court found the accused guilty and convicted him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj