Man held near Pinarayi`s house with air gun
Kannur: A septuagenarian found moving about in a suspicious manner with an air gun and sword near the residence of Kerala CPI(M) secretary Pinarayi Vijayan here has been taken into custody, police said Thursday.
Locals spotted the 75-year-old man from Valayam area in Kozhikode at a bus stop near Vijayan`s residence yesterday.
When questioned he tried to hide the arms, following which police were informed and he was taken into custody.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi