Manmohan Singh to visit Kerala from Friday
Thiruvananthapuram: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will arrive here tomorrow evening on a three-day visit of Kerala packed with engagements in the state capital and Kochi.
Following the reception at the airport, Singh will unveil a plaque to mark the setting up of the Capital Centre of the Central University of Kerala at a function at the Raj Bhavan.
On January 4, Singh will launch an e-literacy drive sponsored by Kerala government under the P N Panicker Vigyan Vikas Kendra and open the centre of the Tata Consultancy Services at the Technopark here.
In Kochi, Singh will commission the LNG terminal on January 4 and inaugurate the 90th year celebrations of "Mathrubhumi" daily the next day before winding up his visit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'