Manmohan Singh to visit Kerala from Friday
Thiruvananthapuram: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will arrive here tomorrow evening on a three-day visit of Kerala packed with engagements in the state capital and Kochi.
Following the reception at the airport, Singh will unveil a plaque to mark the setting up of the Capital Centre of the Central University of Kerala at a function at the Raj Bhavan.
On January 4, Singh will launch an e-literacy drive sponsored by Kerala government under the P N Panicker Vigyan Vikas Kendra and open the centre of the Tata Consultancy Services at the Technopark here.
In Kochi, Singh will commission the LNG terminal on January 4 and inaugurate the 90th year celebrations of "Mathrubhumi" daily the next day before winding up his visit.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!