Maoists attempting to spread in Kerala
New Delhi: Maoists are making serious attempts to expand their activities in Kerala, official sources said on Wednesday.
Intelligence in this regard has been shared by the Centre with the state government, the sources said.
They, however, said that the situation is not yet worrisome and the state authorities have also been informed about the necessary mechanism to counter the naxal activities.
The sources also said that the Centre had warned states about communal violence in different parts of the country and UP has been among the top states in this regard. They also added that the role of jehadi groups have been proven in many past cases of fanning communal violence in the country.
Asked whether Muzaffarnagar violence would have adverse impact on talks with Pakistan, sources however asserted that no country has any rights to bring domestic issues in bilateral talks.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Donald Trump`s anti-immigration stance spurs surge from Central America
- Israel rejects UN appeal to release Gaza employee
- Nicolas Sarkozy tells comeback rally he would ban burkini across France
- Hillary Clinton tops 50 percent support from US voters in latest poll
- Qayyara liberated from IS terrorists: Iraqi PM