Maoists attempting to spread in Kerala
New Delhi: Maoists are making serious attempts to expand their activities in Kerala, official sources said on Wednesday.
Intelligence in this regard has been shared by the Centre with the state government, the sources said.
They, however, said that the situation is not yet worrisome and the state authorities have also been informed about the necessary mechanism to counter the naxal activities.
The sources also said that the Centre had warned states about communal violence in different parts of the country and UP has been among the top states in this regard. They also added that the role of jehadi groups have been proven in many past cases of fanning communal violence in the country.
Asked whether Muzaffarnagar violence would have adverse impact on talks with Pakistan, sources however asserted that no country has any rights to bring domestic issues in bilateral talks.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections