Mauritius President at Kottakal Arya Vaidyasala
Malappuram (Kerala): Mauritius President Rajkeswur Purryag has checked into the renowned Kottakal Arya Vaidyasala for two weeks treatment and rest.
Purryag and his wife Aneetah and two security officials were received by Arya Vaidyasala Managing Trustee P K Warrier and other officials of its hospital and Research Centre yesterday.
An expert medical team under the supervision of Warrier would treat Purryag, Arya vaidyasala sources said.
The Kottakal Arya Vaidyasala is a century old charitable institution engaged in the practice and propagation of ayurveda.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- REVEALED: Anil Kumble's first message to India captains Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli after appointment
- 'Mirzya' trailer alert! Harshvardhan Kapoor spells enchanting cast in a splendid tale by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to share dais with Leonardo DiCaprio in UK: Reports
- Oops! Salman Khan mocks Hollywood return Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, but WHY?
- After Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Laurent Blanc too leaves Paris Saint-Germain: Report