Mauritius President at Kottakal Arya Vaidyasala
Malappuram (Kerala): Mauritius President Rajkeswur Purryag has checked into the renowned Kottakal Arya Vaidyasala for two weeks treatment and rest.
Purryag and his wife Aneetah and two security officials were received by Arya Vaidyasala Managing Trustee P K Warrier and other officials of its hospital and Research Centre yesterday.
An expert medical team under the supervision of Warrier would treat Purryag, Arya vaidyasala sources said.
The Kottakal Arya Vaidyasala is a century old charitable institution engaged in the practice and propagation of ayurveda.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!