Mild tremor in parts of Kollam
Thiruvananthapuram: A mild tremor occurred in parts of Kollam district in Kerala on Wednesday but no loss of life or property was reported.
According to an IMD report, the quake was of 2.7 intensity on the Richter scale and it occurred around 8:30 am.
Its epicentre lay at 8.8 degree north latitude and 77.2 degree east longitude and had a focal depth of 5 km, IMD sources said.
The tremor was felt in Kundara area, about 15 km east of Kollam town.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...