Mild tremor in parts of Kollam
Thiruvananthapuram: A mild tremor occurred in parts of Kollam district in Kerala on Wednesday but no loss of life or property was reported.
According to an IMD report, the quake was of 2.7 intensity on the Richter scale and it occurred around 8:30 am.
Its epicentre lay at 8.8 degree north latitude and 77.2 degree east longitude and had a focal depth of 5 km, IMD sources said.
The tremor was felt in Kundara area, about 15 km east of Kollam town.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- US asks Pakistan not to discriminate among terrorists
- CMs to make presentation on their ambitious schemes in BJP meet today
- Chilli-based PAVA shells may replace pellet guns in Jammu and Kashmir