Mild tremor in parts of Kollam
Thiruvananthapuram: A mild tremor occurred in parts of Kollam district in Kerala on Wednesday but no loss of life or property was reported.
According to an IMD report, the quake was of 2.7 intensity on the Richter scale and it occurred around 8:30 am.
Its epicentre lay at 8.8 degree north latitude and 77.2 degree east longitude and had a focal depth of 5 km, IMD sources said.
The tremor was felt in Kundara area, about 15 km east of Kollam town.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- BJP demands probe into role of National Conference in Kashmir unrest
- Black Money: Don't want to be big brother watching, says Arun Jaitley
- China removed missiles from South China Sea islands ahead of UN verdict
- Delhi Police files three chargesheets on Patiala House Court violence
- Govt aims to make India ''tax paying, not tax evading'' society: Arun Jaitley