Modi Govt will support Kerala`s development: Radhakrishnan
Thiruvananthapuram: The Narendra Modi government will extend due support to the development of Kerala although the state has no representation in the ministry, Union Minister of State for Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises Pon Radhakrishnan on Saturday said.
Radhakrishnan, elected from Kanyakumari Lok Sabha seat in Tamil Nadu, said the issue of widening of the Thiruvananthapuram-Nagercoil highway had already been taken up with Union Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari.
Radhkarishnan, while speaking to reporters at the airport here, said he would look into the delay in starting the work of the rail coach factory at Kanchikode in Palakkad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday