Muraleedharan ready to wait for readmission to Cong
Thiruvananthapuram: Former KPCC President
K Muraleedharan today said that it would not be good for the
party to keep away any leader and worker from the party for
Muraleedharan, who is seeking readmission to Congress after
being suspended for six years for anti-party activities, said
he was ready to wait till congress leadership took a decision.
However, he said he and his followers would work for the
victory of Congress and UDF in the coming civic polls in the
state. `I will not have any truck with CPI-M led LDF in the
state`, he said.
Attacking the four-year rule of LDF government in the
state, Muraleedharan, son of veteran congress leader K
Karunakaran, said ``misrule`` was the landmark of the LDF
government. Congress led UDF Opposition also did not rise to
the occasion, he said.
`It seems that Congress is a bit overconfident that they
will come to power in the next polls`. But things can go wrong
if party cadres were not properly briefed about the political
situation in the state, he added.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?