Murder probe in right direction: Oommen Chandy
Thiruvananthapuram: Investigation in the murder of diamond trader and member of royal family Harihara Varma is moving in the right direction, Chief Minister Oommen Chandy on Wednesday said.
Police was probing the case and investigation is in the right direction, Chandy told reporter after a cabinet meeting.
Asked about the demand for a CBI probe made by CPI-M veteran and State Opposition leader in the Assembly, V S Achuthanandan, Chandy said police was probing the case and it was expected that the accused would be arrested soon.
Harihara Varma was found murdered during a robbery bid at a house at Puthoorkonam in nearby Vattiyoorkavu on Monday last.
A Special police team headed by Deputy Commissioner of Police Putta Vimaladitya is probing the case.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah