Muthoot murder case: accused in judicial custody till Mar 25
Kochi: Twenty-one accused in the Paul
Muthoot George murder case were on Wednesday remanded in judicial
custody till March 25.
The accused were brought from the Viyur central jail
and produced before Chief Judicial Magistrate of Ernakulam N
The court rejected the bail applications of nine
accused in the case.
Paul Muthoot, scion of the Muthoot group, which is
into real estate and finance, was murdered last August in
The Kerala High court ordered CBI to further probe the
case, which was initially investigated by state police, on a
petition filed by Paul`s father and Muthoot Group chairman,
M G George.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation?
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi