Muthoot murder case: accused in judicial custody till Mar 25
Kochi: Twenty-one accused in the Paul
Muthoot George murder case were on Wednesday remanded in judicial
custody till March 25.
The accused were brought from the Viyur central jail
and produced before Chief Judicial Magistrate of Ernakulam N
The court rejected the bail applications of nine
accused in the case.
Paul Muthoot, scion of the Muthoot group, which is
into real estate and finance, was murdered last August in
The Kerala High court ordered CBI to further probe the
case, which was initially investigated by state police, on a
petition filed by Paul`s father and Muthoot Group chairman,
M G George.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown