Narendra Modi`s Kerala rallies: As it happened
Addressing a rally in Kochi, Narendra Modi hits out at the Congress for doing vote-bank politics.
Zee Media Bureau/Manisha Singh
- You have given me love and respect, I promise I will reciprocate by developing Kerala: Modi
- Left is an expert at spreading lies and misinformation: Modi
- UDF and LDF are experts at shadow boxing: Modi
- Communists indulge in Third Front drama before every election: Modi
- Kerala needs a third alternative, we come to you with that: Modi
- Narendra Modi attacks Congress-led UDF and Left-led LDF govt for lack of development in Kerala.
- Modi addresses rally in Thiruvananthapuram.
- Modi`s second rally in Kerala scheduled to be held in Thiruvananthapuram
5:18 pm: After 100 days the government in Delhi will change and the new govt will get rid those who do `zeher ki keti`, it will cultivate peace, says Modi.
5:17 pm: The Ranganath Commission is an example of `zeher ki kheti`, says Modi.
5:17 pm: The people who indulge in vote-bank politics, are expert in doing `zeher ki kheti`, says Modi.
5:16 pm: In vote bank politics, the tradition of divisiveness has been practised. It is because of this we have been destroyed: Modi.
5:15 pm: We will not ask for justice now. It is our right: Modi
5:14 pm: Babasaheb Ambedkar had told us – educate yourself, organise and struggle. His words hold meaning today also: Modi
5:13 pm:If we have to progress, we cannot compromise on two things. We have to educate our children and second we have to get rid of the regressive practices: Modi.
5:12 pm: The Dalit, the adivasis, the backwards, this is my family, this is where I was born and this is where I grew up: Modi
5:10 pm: If you give me support then I will do something for my family but not the family which has given me birth but the family which is this, says Modi, pointing to the crowd.
- Kerala is educated not because of a govt but because of Shri Narayan Guru. The rest of India should also know about him: Modi
-The governments in the past didn`t do what they were supposed to. It is in my destiny to do all the needful: Modi
-1913 was a Red letter day in Indian history of India after Kerala Pulayar Maha Sabha was formed that started working for SCs: Modi.
- The years ahead will be for the marginalized sections of society: Modi
- Most of the great saints and social reformers in India leaders have come from Dalit or backward castes. In Kerala, untouchability is still a problem, says Modi
BJP`s prime ministerial candidate for 2014 General Elections Narendra Modi addresses rally in Kochi at Dalit conclave.