Naval School achieves cent per cent success
Kochi: Navy Children School Kochi has achieved cent percent success at the CBSE Class XII results which was announced on Monday.
Out of the 131 students, who appeared in the examination, 130 have scored 60 per cent and above, a Naval press release said. Fifteen students got A1 grades in all subjects, while 30 students have secured 90 per cent and above.
The topper in science stream scored 97.6 per cent and the topper in commerce stream scored 97.4 per cent marks.The School had also secured cent percent success in the recently announced CBSE Class X results.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details