`No legal necessity for Judicial Commission for betterment of Beverages Corpn outlets`
Kochi: The Kerala Government today informed the High Court that there was no legal necessity to have a Judicial Commission for the betterment of Beverages Corporation retail outlets.
The government also pointed that problems and issues highlighted by the High Court cannot be resolved by appointing a Commission.
The remedial action on the aspects observed by High Court could be taken care by Beverages Corporation itself, subject to certain constraints involved, Government counsel stated.
The Beverages Corporation also adopted a similar stand.
Earlier the High Court had observed that customers of corporation were being treated as "cattle" class.
The proceedings were initiated on a petition by the Corporation, seeking permission to start an outlet at Bharanikavu at Kollam.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees