`No legal necessity for Judicial Commission for betterment of Beverages Corpn outlets`
Kochi: The Kerala Government today informed the High Court that there was no legal necessity to have a Judicial Commission for the betterment of Beverages Corporation retail outlets.
The government also pointed that problems and issues highlighted by the High Court cannot be resolved by appointing a Commission.
The remedial action on the aspects observed by High Court could be taken care by Beverages Corporation itself, subject to certain constraints involved, Government counsel stated.
The Beverages Corporation also adopted a similar stand.
Earlier the High Court had observed that customers of corporation were being treated as "cattle" class.
The proceedings were initiated on a petition by the Corporation, seeking permission to start an outlet at Bharanikavu at Kollam.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say