`No legal necessity for Judicial Commission for betterment of Beverages Corpn outlets`
Kochi: The Kerala Government today informed the High Court that there was no legal necessity to have a Judicial Commission for the betterment of Beverages Corporation retail outlets.
The government also pointed that problems and issues highlighted by the High Court cannot be resolved by appointing a Commission.
The remedial action on the aspects observed by High Court could be taken care by Beverages Corporation itself, subject to certain constraints involved, Government counsel stated.
The Beverages Corporation also adopted a similar stand.
Earlier the High Court had observed that customers of corporation were being treated as "cattle" class.
The proceedings were initiated on a petition by the Corporation, seeking permission to start an outlet at Bharanikavu at Kollam.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH